MLS #: C4793710
One Of A Kind, Fully Furnished, Custom 2 Bdrms, 2 Bthrms Distinctive Luxury Condo In Downtown Toronto. Lake & City Views. Includes 1 Parking & 2 Lockers. This Stunning Suite Features Truly Opulent Finishes, Custom Bar, Mirrors & Accessories. Over 200K In Upgrades. Lavish Improvements Include Custom Cameo Kitchen With Top Of The Line Appliances. Enhanced State Of The Art Lighting. Custom Window Coverings. Heated Floors In The Bthrms. German Hrdwd Flooring. Exceptionally Renovated Over & Above Other Units In This Sought After Area. Walking Distance To Transit, Waterfront, Schools, Parks, Grocery Stores, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, Fine Dining & More. Steps To 1st Class Amenities. Must Be Seen To Appreciate! Just Move In!
Unparalleled, top to bottom upgrades make this a truly exceptional condo. With over 200K in lavish and custom improvements, every stunning detail is sure to impress.
- Custom blinds (semi and full blackout) in every room
- Top-of-the-line surround-sound speaker systems
- Black galaxy granite in foyer, living room, bathroom, and kitchen
- Hardwood imported from Germany
- Nest temperature control system x 2
- Heated flooring in both bathrooms
- Custom Cameo kitchen & living room
- Custom and dimmable lighting in every room
- Liebherr fridge with double freezer
- AEG touch stovetop and built-in oven
- Samsung TVs in every room
- LEDs integrated throughout
- Custom premium carpeting in bedrooms
- Custom bar in living room
- 1 parking space, 2 lockers
- Brand new Samsung washer & dryer
This exquisite condo is located in the heart of CityPlace, a vibrant community steps from the CN Tower, Scotiabank Arena, the Rogers Centre, and the waterfront.
- 10 minute walk to the CN Tower and Rogers Arena
- 10 minute walk to the waterfront
- 5 minute walk to Jean Lumb Public School & Bishop Macdonell Catholic Elementary School (both newly opened January 2020)
- 5 minute walk to Sobeys
- 5 minute walk to Toronto Public Library – Fork York Branch
- 5 minute walk to the NEW mixed-use “West Block” Complex to be completed in 2020, featuring the flagship Loblaws Supermarket
- 5 minute walk to the newly-built Stackt Market
- 10 minute walk to the Entertainment District
- 2 minute walk to Canoe Landing Park, featuring a dog park and soccer field
- 20 minute walk to the Scotiabank Arena
2 New Schools In The Area
The Jean Lumb Public School & Bishop Macdonnell Catholic Elementary School were both newly opened in January 2020. They are part of the multi-use facility located next to Canoe Landing Park. The facility also features a community centre, a childcare centre, a library, gym, and outdoor playing area.